How to Complete Your Online Registration
At Tri-State Surgery Center your safety is our priority. In order for us to prepare for you and your procedure we need to know about your health history, medications, and previous surgeries. Our patients are offered the convenience and privacy of a secure, online registration process .
To prevent cancellations or delays go online today to complete your health history. This will allow your medical team time to review your information prior to your visit. We will call you if we have any questions or concerns.
1. Go online to:
2. Click: "Patients Start Here"
3. Enter the following password: TSSC724NEW
4. Complete the medical history form.
For technical assistance call (877) 848-4726
• If you were a patient prior to February 18. 2019 follow the "New Patients" instructions.
• If you were a patient after February 18. 2019 you can simply update your on line health questionnaire by using your Access Token.
Call 877-848-4726 to obtain your Access Token If you do not have it saved from your previous visit.
If you received an email with Access Token and login instructions:
1. Click the web page link in the email. You will be redirected to a login page.
2. At the login page, your Access Token will be entered automatically.
3. Enter your date of birth using the "MM/DD/YYYY" format.
4. After entering your Date of Birth, click "Resume".
5. You can then review and modify your most recent healthy history form.
If you printed or saved your Access Token and login instructions:
1. Go online to: tri-statesurgery.simpleadmit.com
2. Follow the link: "Patients Start Here"
3. Enter your secure Access Token that you saved or printed.
4. Enter your date of birth using the "MM/DD/YYYY" format.
5. After entering your Access Token and Date of Birth, click "Resume"
6. You can then review and modify your most recent health history form.